My name is Leah, and I've hand-made this specifically to be the most fastest-working and yet safest product out there- for many skin bump removals:
~HPV Genital Warts
~Other Body Warts
~Mystery Bumps on Face
~Raised Keloid Scars
~Random Ingrown Hairs
My own family's 100% authentic "Before & After" photos are coming soon- for keloid scars and warts, too, to show you how beautifully effective and potent this product is! We'll be photographing the peeling "stages", too! I'm a big fan of skin peels for beauty and spot treatments, I've experienced all types of acids on my skin, and I've developed this uniquely formulated raised-spot remover to be the very best on the market! Here's why:
MY PRODUCT VS. OTHERS:
1. SKIN-BLEACHING. This peel actually lightens melanin-pigmented areas, which makes it great for large freckles, dark sun or age spots, moles, and colored raised scars! That's one of the perks about this particular kind of acid- after it removes whatever it was applied to, you'll find the new skin beneath to be lighter in color! Other acids don't have this beautifying attribute!
2. NOT TCA ACID. I had a horrible experience with a TCA acid peel on my delicate facial skin! It irritated my skin so badly that I had a rash that spread and wouldn't leave for 7 months! I swore off TCA acid peels, and found the ideal acids that do the same job- fast, yet gentle! My experience using the TCA peel: After the TCA peel is applied, it will make a hard, thick, dark layer of skin on the surface. This dead skin takes at least 7-10 days to slough off, and if your spot is on your face or a visible area, you don't want a hard, dark, stiff layer of burned skin to affect your appearance! After waiting 7-10 days for the TCA peeled skin to come off (in incomplete sheets), you may find that your new skin still has the imperfection or bump barely affected! Then, you have to go apply it again, wait 7-10 days again, and see if it's gone- again. No waiting game with my product!
3. SUPER-FAST RESULTS. You can apply it every day, up to 4 times a day! Unlike the TCA, Salicylic, or Glycolic peel, your skin doesn't severely darken, a hard crust doesn't prevent you from being able to reapply the acid, and you don't wait 7-10 days for akward shedding! Those are usually a one-time application and then you wait (which is a weak and long treatment, in my opinion). With my product, you can peel daily into deeper layers of skin for a super-fast shedding of your spot! Also, your end shedding stage is contained within 24 hours- not 3-5 days of partial shedding like with other peels! You'll also have a thin scab that sheds within 3-5 days after starting- not 7-10 days after starting like with other peels!
4. NOT SALICYLIC OR GLYCOLIC ACID. Both these acids are similar to TCA acid in that they also form a stubborn layer of dead skin that takes 7-10 days to come off. The Salicylic acid initially makes a bright white spot where it's applied full-strength (that skin just died)! The problem is, the fresh skin beneath the layer of dead skin can get a rash or zits because it cannot breathe under that blanket of dead skin! The fresh skin is being clogged by trapped oil and dead skin stuck on top of the pores, and it suffers! If you're working on a spot with one of the other acids, don't be surprised if you get zits or red bumps on the fresh skin at the edge of your treated spot, or growing on your fresh skin underneath! These 3 types of acid can irritate the skin beneath from the long-term blanket of dead skin, and when your dead skin layer comes off, the skin beneath looks bumpy and inflamed, or rash-like. My product allows the skin to shed off in half the time, and you'll avoid all that irritation that other products would give your delicate new skin!
5. NO ESSENTIAL OILS. Other natural products rely on concentrated, specific essential oils applied "neat" to do the job. For those that are allergic to essential oils and get a rash or hives, or are pregnant women, or are children under 10- a real acid solution like mine is a safer option than essential oils, which can be a health risk for some. In my experience, essential oils actually took longer to remove layers of skin than acid. Very rarely is there an allergic reaction, hives, or rashes to the particular acids in my product!
6. NO BAND-AIDS. Essential oil-based products require the use of band-aids or bandages to keep the treatment from evaporating off the skin immediately (and losing it's effectiveness on bumps). Unfortunately, this method allows the essential oil to also burn the healthy surrounding skin, too, because the oil smears onto the skin around the spot as well. My product doesn't require you to apply bandages daily, which is a plus if your spot is on your face, eyebrow, beard, or a hair zone! There are allergies to the adhesive in band-aids sometimes, so avoid that issue with my product!
7. A SPOT TREATMENT. This is a pinpoint liquid acid spot treatment, and if applied carefully, it will not burn the surrounding skin! This is the gentlest acid around, but it's at the highest concentration available- so you've found the very best for concentrated application! Other products- like essential oils, vanish creams, and vanish lotions- will burn the healthy skin around the spot- because they smear all over! They can't be easily controlled like an acid solution can. With my product- any rawness, burning, pain, bleeding, or scabbing of healthy skin around the spot is minimal- so your skin can be 100% healthy with no extra healing time, scarring, or discoloration of the healthy skin! You don't need any unexpected HEALTHY skin damaging while you're trying to remove your spot! I'd avoid creams, lotions, and oils that can burn the healthy skin, and you'll also avoid unnecessary pain!
8. NO FREEZE-DRYING. Freeze-drying warts is expensive, and potentially dangerous if a mistake is made! This treatment is something that's safe (even with shaky hands), and you can avoid the embarrassment if the doctor's office and nurses invited in to "learn and study" about your skin issue! You can apply this yourself, and nobody else has to apply it for you (hopefully that spot is within your reach)!
9. NO SURGERY. If you have a mole or skin tag, an expensive surgery, embarrassing follow-up visits, or topical medications afterwards may be avoidable! Save money with this useful and practical All-in-1 treatment that you can have handy for many other types of blemishes that arise in the future- on you or your family members!
10. VERSATILE USE. If you have a spot on your face, you can take it more slowly using my product one time a day, so your appearance is not marred with a scab! This product will slough off the top layers of skin daily, in a gentle and no-scab way that other peels won't deliver! Of course, you can go aggressive with this by applying it several times in one sitting, and multiple times each day, also! I love this acid because it works effectively wherever, and however you need- from the smallest to the biggest spots, the most tender to the roughest spots, and it's an amazing all-purpose bump treatment to have in your possession!
SHARE WITH FRIENDS:
Know someone else with this issue? Share this page! These problems can make us feel miserable, distressed, panicked, desperate, and hopeless. But, my products give not only hope- but restore health and banish despair! Please send this page to someone who needs it...
~A man has joy in an apt answer, and how delightful is a timely word!- Holy Bible, Proverbs 15:23
Bookmark this page for yourself!
5/8 dram, or 2ml bottle. Bottle is brown glass with a clear "reducer" dropper cap and a screw-on lid.
These statements and this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure disease.
Detailed directions included with package.
Lactic Acid 85% (Lactic Acid's highest concentration), USDA Cerified ORGANIC Apple Cider Vinegar (Raw, Unfiltered, Unpasteurized, with the "Mother", 5% Acidity).